The People’s Order Fulfillment Agent is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to medical patients and adult users. The Order Fulfillment Agent offers extensive cannabis knowledge including but not limited to: consumption methods, health benefits, medical implications and impact, identifying and analyzing strains, remaining current regarding popular trends as well as provides recommendations based on consumer needs. This position also requires use of a Point of Sale Software system for collecting, maintaining and ensuring the integrity of patient data.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet incoming patients and customers
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Provide reception and check-in support at front desk
- Memorize all product menus
- Access POS System to process transactions
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Conduct product weigh outs on an as needed basis
- Provide housekeeping support
- Stock and re-stock products throughout the shift
- Maintain the cleanliness of the sales floor
- Responsible for accurate reconciliation of cash drawers
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Must be at least 21 years of age, have reliable transportation and ability to pass a comprehensive background check. Previous experience in a dispensary or retail environment is preferred.