Weed Delivery in Orange County: Everything You Need to Know
Starting with 2016, recreational cannabis has been made legal in California and can be freely sold. Great news, right? But do you know what’s even better than strolling into one of the many amazing cannabis shops in California and legally buying any marijuana strain or weed product you want?
Searching the internet for “retail marijuana close to me” and simply ordering your preferred products right out of the dispensary’s online catalog! Then you can sit back and enjoy your day while you wait for a reputable cannabis delivery in Orange County to bring your weed to your doorstep.
Read on to learn everything there is to know about how to buy marijuana online in Orange County and have it delivered to you without ever having to leave the comfort of your home.
Where is marijuana delivery legal?
As of 2018, although 33 states have legalized marijuana, only 10 of them allow recreational use. Not all of these states have legalized marijuana delivery. Even in the ones that have, individual counties still need to issue a permit before the weed can be delivered to homes within their jurisdiction.
On top of this, the dispensaries themselves must obtain delivery permits before they can offer this service. Luckily, the customers don’t have to be jump through these hoops.
As long as you’re more than 21 years old, or an 18-20 years old with a physician’s recommendation, you can buy weed online in Orange County and have it brought to your home by a licensed delivery employee.
How do marijuana delivery services operate?
Weed deliveries can only be performed by licensed delivery employees, and then only within the area that particular dispensary is licensed to make deliveries in. What’s more, all cannabis deliveries have to be transported in a vehicle designated for that purpose.
That being said, there are a few things you as a customer should keep in mind when you order weed online in Orange County. Being aware of the law when receiving your Santa Ana weed delivery will prevent potential complications and make your marijuana buying experience that much smoother.
Important California Cannabis Regulations to remember when receiving a cannabis delivery anywhere in California, including Orange County:
- Weed deliveries can only arrive at a physical address in California.
- Deliveries at public spaces, areas designated for minors, and places leased by public agencies aren’t permitted.
- The delivery driver must confirm the buyer’s age and identity, so you need to have a valid ID ready.
- All deliveries must be made in person.
- Weed can’t be delivered through a pass-out window or a slide-out tray on a building’s exterior.
- Receiving a weed delivery while you’re in a vehicle is not allowed.
- Marijuana sales and deliveries are legal only from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm Pacific Time.
- The delivered goods need to be packed so they’re not visible to the public.
Why order marijuana online in Orange County instead of visiting a store?
There are many reasons why someone would rather use a delivery service than go out to a dispensary and buy it themselves. Their car may be temporarily unavailable, the nearest shop may be too far away, or they just may not feel like leaving their house on that particular day.
Furthermore, many individuals have pressing obligations such as work, school, or taking care of their kids, that leave little time for a trip to a dispensary. Also, due to health conditions or advanced age, some people may have no other choice than to get their weed through a medical marijuana delivery in Orange County.
How do I find a marijuana delivery service?
Whether you need help choosing the right product for you, you’re looking for dependable Santa Ana, CA weed delivery, or you want to arrange a marijuana pre-order pickup in Orange County, the internet is your friend.
Top-quality cannabis dispensaries maintain first-rate websites that contain a wealth of valuable information. Browsing them can help you plan your purchase and even further educate yourself about all the good things cannabis can do for you.
- A superb dispensary website should provide:
- A full access to their catalog, including prices and thorough product descriptions.
- Where their premises are located and how to find them.
- Contact information.
- Their working hours.
- Photos of their premises.
- An extensive blog where you can learn about the many benefits of retail weed.
- A secure online store that allows you to buy cannabis online in Orange County.
How to choose the right marijuana product for your needs?
After finding a trusted marijuana delivery service in Orange County, you need to research their catalog and decide which particular marijuana strain or product type will suit your needs. Although visiting a dispensary does enable you to talk to knowledgeable sellers in person, online purchase still allows you to get all the information you need right from the comfort of your home.
As for choosing the right marijuana product for you, you should consider the following factors:
Indica, sativa, or both?
In general, most cannabis dispensaries offer sativa, indica, or hybrid products. Which one will suit you more depends on your personality and goals.
For instance, If you want to simply unwind or fall asleep easily, indica is the way to go since it has soothing properties. Sativa is typically stimulating and suitable for social interactions, so it’s a great option if you want to stay active. Hybrid products combine the two in different ratios.
Thus, the best approach is to determine what your exact needs and goals are before ordering a specific strain of marijuana.
CBD vs. THC potency
One of the most important factors to consider when going with a recreational or medical marijuana delivery is the content of THC and CBD in a marijuana product, especially if you know what your threshold is. Marijuana dispensaries in Orange County typically label their products with concentration levels. The main difference between the two is that THC is psychoactive while CBD isn’t.
Therefore, you should decide what your personal preference is and how high you want to get. Then, you will be able to choose the potency of THC and CBD contained in your preferred marijuana product.
Type of product
The exact type of product is another important decision you need to make when having marijuana delivered in Orange County. Each type of product will enable you to use marijuana differently, thus, resulting in various effects. Here are some of the most common options:
- Flowers. If you want a traditional smoking experience, you can order a marijuana flower. This is one of the fastest, most effective ways to consume marijuana as it quickly transfers CBD/THC into your bloodstream.
- Edibles. If you’re a foodie or simply aren’t too keen on smoking, you can go with a marijuana-rich treat. Depending on your preferred provider, you have a variety of treats at your disposal. However, you may need a bit more time to feel the effects.
- Oils and tinctures. You need around 30 minutes to feel the effects of marijuana if you consume it through oils and tinctures, which makes this the second fastest way after smoking and vaping. For precise use, you may need labeled droppers.
- Topicals. To achieve the desired effects, you should go with a topical with a higher concentration of CBD/THC. This option can be helpful if you suffer from arthritis or experience severe menstrual cramps.
Can I buy medical marijuana online?
Even if you use marijuana for medicinal purposes, you’ll be able to order it online from an authorized dispensary. Of course, this is allowed in countries where medicinal marijuana is legalized and available to individuals with a doctor’s prescription.
In addition, if you’re wondering “where can I find a medical marijuana dispensary near me 24 hours?”, ordering online is always a practical, time-saving solution available at any time, be it day or night.
How to order marijuana for delivery?
Buying weed on the internet isn’t much different from making any other online purchase. Dispensary websites will generally have an Online Ordering section readily visible on the main page. These will take you directly to their product catalog.
You will need to spare some time to make an account on the store’s website. This only takes a couple of minutes, and it provides you with increased security and makes future purchases infinitely easier. Why go to the hassle of having to re-type your information every time when the store can save it for you?
How to buy weed online:
- Browse the store’s catalog until you’ve found the products you want.
- Select your chosen cannabis products and add them to your cart.
- Once your cart is full or your budget is spent, place your order and request delivery.
- You will receive a confirmation that contains an invoice, your driver’s name, and when you can expect to have your marijuana delivered in Orange County.
The best place to order cannabis online in Orange County
Are you a hardworking professional who can’t find the time to personally visit a weed store? Perhaps you’re a medicinal marijuana user whose life would be greatly simplified if your discomfort relief could be delivered straight to your door?
Whatever your specific situation, you’ve come to the right place. People’s OC is California’s premier cannabis dispensary. Our extensive catalog contains all types of marijuana products, including recreational and medicinal strains, edibles, creams, and equipment such as bongs and grinders.
Feel free to contact us today, or visit us at our premises near the South Coast Metro. Our crew of experienced budtenders will happily answer your questions and aid you in finding the cannabis product that gives you precisely the experience you desire. We look forward to becoming your go-to dispensary in Orange County.